Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cryptids


Today I got 6 layers of clothes on and went hunting. Hunting for Cryptids. My mom said I have to eat what I kill, so I am not hunting to kill, only hunting to capture them and have them as pets. Today I was looking for a gorilla cat. I wanted to name him Fiscagrowl. I used bait, it was a trail of gold fish because gorillas and cats love grain. We found a couple of worms but Gavin and Libbie who had Cryptids who would love to eat them had the responsibility to pick up the worms and they didn't. We heard one walking up but because we were being loud we happened to miss it. A gorilla cat is hard to describe. Tell me if you see something looking like a monkey and has dark brown fur and has a cat like image. I am on a hunt.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Well, I have to admit that I haven't seen a Cryptid lately...however if anyone can find one it's you Garrett! I'm so happy to see you posting again...I love to read your posts!

Mimi said...

I should mention to you that the missionaries were over to dinner on Tuesday and they admitted to me that they would like to trap a mountain lion and make it their pet...yikes! They were VERY serious. We have mountain lions in this area now but I don't think they have any desire to be someone's pet!