Wednesday, July 16, 2008

me and my interests

Hi I'm Garrett. I'm good with computers. I'm an expert fighter. I'm also a pro video game player. I appear to be a junior Ninja followed by a scientist. I'm good at bending. My favorite fighting technique is kicking. I'm the brains of a group with me, my brother and my sister. I'm practicing on running. I'm an excellent swimmer. My favorite animal is a chameleon. and I pack quite a punch.

This is a picture of my favorite video game character. Espio the Chameleon.

3 comments:

Ellie McFreaken said...

Cool!!!! That is instresting! That was not my mom that was Ellie!

Mimi said...

Hi Garrett, this is mimi. I'm so glad you started a blog. This is a great way for me to keep up with you. I pretty much stay the same, but you are changing and growing all the time and I only get to see you occasionally. When you come visit me, we can go swim at the local gym...it's indoors so we can go any time of year. And you can teach me more about the things you are interested in. I love you always and forever!

Philip said...

I love your blog. I hope you thank your mother for helping you.
Love
Dad