Charmy Bee? Espio the chameleon? or Victor the crocodile?
I would like to be Charmy Bee so I could Charm everyone!I love you,mom.
I have to admit that I like the charmy bee the best also. Must be because your mom and I are girls! But I know Papa Sweet would like the chameleon. He sometimes says he's a chameleon so he can adapt to different situations. We love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I would like to be Charmy Bee so I could Charm everyone!
I love you,
mom.
I would like to be Charmy Bee so I could Charm everyone!
I love you,
mom.
I have to admit that I like the charmy bee the best also. Must be because your mom and I are girls! But I know Papa Sweet would like the chameleon. He sometimes says he's a chameleon so he can adapt to different situations. We love you!
Post a Comment