Maybe you could make a flyer, copy it and hand it out in your neighborhood so see if anybody needs a detective?? I can't think of any reason I need one...I know too much already:)! I wish you very good luck with your new endeavor though! Love, Mimi
Hi Garrett I have'nt seen you for a while! I was just looking at your blog! It's grown much bigger! I can't wait to see you again. It's been a while sinece we've seen eachother!
2 comments:
Maybe you could make a flyer, copy it and hand it out in your neighborhood so see if anybody needs a detective?? I can't think of any reason I need one...I know too much already:)! I wish you very good luck with your new endeavor though! Love, Mimi
Hi Garrett I have'nt seen you for a while! I was just looking at your blog! It's grown much bigger! I can't wait to see you again. It's been a while sinece we've seen eachother!
Ellie
Post a Comment