Friday, November 7, 2008

Save the turkeys


Today I made a turkey for school. It had to be dressed up so it could hide from the hunters and not get killed for Thanksgiving. I made him into General Grievous. I love his mask and lots of people liked him.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

unfieI really like the way you dressed your turkey! Did you have some help making the mask and collar or did you do it yourself?...it really looks cool and I'm sure the hunters won't see it now! AND I LOVED the you tube thingy of the guy singing Star Wars stuff...he's very talented and creative. It gave me chills! Maybe we can watch a Star Wars movie while we are there at Christmas. Which ones do you have?

Ellie McFreaken said...

Garett,
I love your turkey! I haven't seen you in a long time!!! I bet you've loved school activities.
Ellie