Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ninja Chimps

I am going to create an army of chimps that are Ninjas. For some reason they all look exactly alike. They like to jump out of no where in great numbers.

You better watch out or they will wipe you out with there monkeylike attacks.

The only way to beat them is to be better than them or join them.

They wear black costumes and their unique fighting style makes them fearsome opponents.

Later Dude

4 comments:

meegz said...

I love those ninja chimps. remember, we only use them when we HAVE to. They are busy busy with their other duties.
i love you!!!
Mom

Mimi said...

glad to hear from you Garrett...I'm watching some weird shadow on my wall that I CAN'T figure out! Where is it coming from?? What is it?? I don't know...but it seems to be gone now that I turned off the sink light...weird stuff! When I see you, you can explain ninja chimps better to me too! I love you, Mimi

Alison Daugs said...

Hi Garrett! You have so many cool things going on! I would love to be able to play and think like you do! Love you! Aunt Alison

Bart said...

Garrett, you are a great hole digger. Did you see any moles or worms down there? It's good exercise too, isn't it?